|23 Mar 2020||Reduction||Free|
|19 Dec 2019||Update||Version 2.2|
|27 Nov 2019||Update||Version 2.1.3|
|20 Nov 2019||Update||Version 2.1.2|
|08 Nov 2019||Update||Version 2.1.1|
|Show more changes|
|28 Jul 2015||Release|
- Browse all music libraries accessible from the application.
- Create, rename and reorganize your playlists
- Precisely adjust the sound level with the application's internal digital volume control
- Choose the output audio device
To use Audirvana Remote:
- Update the Audirvana 3.5 application on your Mac or PC and install Audirvana Remote on your iPhone or iPad
- Connect your computer and your phone or tablet to the same wifi network.
- Select your computer from the Remote app, and enter the code displayed on the screen.
- Enjoy the Audirvana experience to the fullest without moving off your couch.
Audirvana is a software for macOS or Windows 10 that accepts all audio formats and makes music a priority on your computer to make it a high-fidelity audio source.
Audirvana Remote is offered as a free update for users of the previous A+ Remote app.
Add Date Added as sort criteria
- Artist > Year > Album as sort criteria
- Long press action on an album or a playlist to play it whole
This major update features a brand new interface where you will find the graphic universe and navigation of your Audirvana 3.5 application for Mac or Windows 10.
In addition, new features are available directly in Audirvana Remote such as the management of your playlists.
Be sure to use Audirvana 3.5 to take advantage of all the new features of Audirvana Remote
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 7 days ago and may have changed.