|21 Sep 2019||Increase||$1.99|
|12 Sep 2019||Reduction||$0.99|
|16 Aug 2019||Update||Version 1.5|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||$1.99|
|22 Nov 2018||Update||Version 1.4|
|07 Aug 2014||Release|
Extending the Bugs and Buttons collection into adventure learning, Bug Mazing creates a unique experience of discovery and play. Practice traditional skills with letters, numbers, colors, and tracing or embark on unique quests that require critical thinking, memory, hand-eye coordination, and more. Each quest is generated from over 20 different challenges with 5 levels of difficulty for near endless variations of play.
• Critical thinking
• Fine motor
• Skip counting
• And more…
• Designed for ages 3-6, but every child is different.
• Adventures include 20+ unique challenges to explore and play.
• Unlock 5 levels of difficulty to earn coins and unlimited jewels.
• Unlock 7 playable and unique hero bugs.
• Play 4 mini-adventures with Letters, Colors, Numbers and Tracing.
• Original, detailed, and visually intriguing graphics
• Humorous interactions and sound effects
• NO In-Apps / NO third party advertising
• Parental Gate
* Chinese, Japanese, and Korean default to the English alphabet.
** some localizations include more comprehensive voice overs than others.
We want and appreciate your feedback!
Email: [email protected]
• Minor optimizations and bug fixes.
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 2 days ago and may have changed.