|22 Aug 2019||Update||Version 6.5.2|
|13 Aug 2019||Update||Version 6.5.1|
|06 Aug 2019||Update||Version 6.5|
|19 Jun 2019||Update||Version 6.4.2|
|30 May 2019||Update||Version 6.4.1|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||3, 99 $|
|01 May 2019||Update||Version 6.4|
|16 Apr 2012||Sortie|
Featured in: New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Wired, and more.
YOUR WEATHER, DOWN TO THE MINUTE
Dark Sky is able to create forecasts for your precise location, giving you minute-by-minute predictions for the next hour and hour-by-hour forecasts for the next day and week.
BEAUTIFUL WEATHER ANIMATIONS
The same technology that powers Dark Sky’s predictions also allows us to make the world’s first perfectly smooth radar animation. Other apps show you a chunky slideshow that makes it nearly impossible to tell how storms are moving. But Dark Sky’s radar animation lets you see the actual path of the storm: how it moved in the past, and where it’s going in the future.
Dark Sky comes with advanced notification options: Receive down-to-the-minute alerts before it starts raining at your exact location, get notified of government severe weather alerts (for such things as thunderstorms, flooding, hurricanes, etc.), or even create your own custom notifications covering the next 24 hours for things like temperature, wind, precipitation and more. Even if you haven’t opened the app in days, Dark Sky will tell you what you need to know, when you need to know it.
The Dark Sky Notification Center Widget tells you at a glance what’s going to happen in the next hour and the next week, so you don’t even have to unlock your phone to quickly check the weather before heading out.
Explore weather in the past or future. Choose a date and see historical weather data or future predictions based off of seasonal averages.
Dark Sky looks great on your wrist. Get notifications and check out the weather for the next week with the Dark Sky app built from scratch for Apple Watch.
- Larger radar map when there is a significant chance of precipitation in the next few hours
- Added units to timeline values
- Tap any value in the timeline to view all of the weather conditions for that hour
- Added pressure to hourly timeline
- Fixes an issue that caused notifications to be sent for old locations.
- Added Do Not Disturb settings for push notifications
- Fixed an issue causing 24 hour time to not be working properly on watch complications
- Fixed an issue causing Apple Watch locations to be out of date
- Fixed an issue causing out of date forecasts on launch
- Fixed an issue causing VoiceOver to break on forecasts
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United-States App Store 9 hours ago and may have changed.