|13 Aug 2019||Update||Version 6.0.190721|
|01 Aug 2019||Update||Version 6.0.190630|
|02 Jul 2019||Update||Version 6.0.190602|
|21 May 2019||Update||Version 6.0.190505|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||Free|
|02 Nov 2011||Sortie|
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
• Send messages using the confidential mode. Confidential mode allows you to remove the option to forward, copy, download or print messages. You can also make a message expire after a set period of time to help you stay in control of your information.
• You can now set up customized tabs like Primary, Promotions, Social and more for your inbox via the Settings screen
From your greeting to your closing (and common phrases in between), Smart Compose gives you suggestions as you write. Powered by machine learning, Smart Compose is also getting, well, smarter. It will personalize suggestions for you, so if you prefer saying “Ahoy”, or “Ello, mate” in your greetings, Smart Compose will suggest just that.
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United-States App Store 5 hours ago and may have changed.