|19 Feb 2020||Update||Version 2.3.2|
|17 Feb 2020||Update||Version 2.3.1|
|11 Feb 2020||Update||Version 2.3|
|23 Jan 2020||Update||Version 2.2.3|
|11 Jan 2020||Update||Version 2.2.2|
|Show more changes|
|07 Aug 2015||Release|
To make it even cooler, we've added beautiful melodies and wonderful pictures to help you raise your child by giving him or her only positive examples. Moreover, you can also make your own audiobooks! Just spend a few minutes to voice-over the story.
Let love and kindness fill your family’s leisure time to make your life and the world around you happier!
Why “Little Stories”?
• 700+ pictures
• Gender determines the choice of illustrations
• 19 exciting fairy tales so far and more to come
• Enchanting music accompanies each story
• You can create audiobooks by recording your own voice!
• 1st place in the “Entertainment” category of Rating Runet in 2018!
• 1st place in the “App For Kids” category of Golden App in 2016!
• 3rd place in the “Entertainment” category of Golden App in 2017!
• A Monkey Manners Tale (FREE)
• The Brave Eaglet (FREE)
• The Magic Christmas Tree (FREE)
• A Secret in the Night
• The Sea Lily
• Brighter Than A Star
• Who Is the First?
• The Fruit Kingdom
• The Little Nail’s Adventures
• How To Reach A Star
• A Curious Mouse
• The Union of Three Planets
• True Friendship
• A Stegosaur Story
• A Guest on the Farm
• My Friend the Dolphin
• Not Like Everyone Else
• Rose-Colored Glasses
We’d like to tell you more about the process behind creating stories for kids so that you have a better idea about the hard work we put into “Little Stories”.
1) It all begins with searching for an author. He/she can live in any country of the world, but the important thing is that he/she is able to create an interesting and insightful story. Before writing a bedtime story, the author has to read the conditions first. For example, the story may not contain more than 50 scenes (each of which can consist of 146 symbols max.) otherwise the text won’t fit into the app. Once the story has been completed, the next stage can begin.
2) It is now time to create the storyboard. A storyboard is a selection of simple sketches for each of the illustrations of the story. It gives us a better idea about the visual images of the children’s story.
3) Once the storyboard has been approved, we move on to searching for an illustrator. It should be noted that not all styles might be appropriate for a certain bedtime story and, therefore, it’s important to achieve a perfect fit between the story and the illustration style.
4) Meanwhile, the composer creates the melody. Both the story itself and the artist’s illustrations serve as inspiration for the creation of music. The composer also has conditions to meet: the melody must be soothing and prepare children for a good night’s sleep since most often stories are read for bedtime.
5) What’s more, we also translate our stories for kids into other languages.
6) But that’s not the end! It’s important to see how the book for kids looks inside the app. Line breaks should be checked to make sure the text looks nice and neat. This is done by two professionals: the programmer and the tester.
7) Only after this final step do we release the story for kids. This entire process might take anywhere from two to nine months. So, it’s a hard, but interesting, journey!
We continuously add new fairy tales to our collection!
Fairy tales are designed for kids aged 3+.
Follow us on: facebook.com/diveomedia
Illustrator – Magdalena Markowska from Poland. Her interesting style, reminiscent of the inking style of drawdown, has blended in nicely with this new story. Her images are a feast for the eyes!
Composer – Artyom Akmulin. The scope of the story will be discovered to the full when put to Akmulin’s wonderful composition.
Oh, and Winter theme added! Happy Holidays!
! We forgot to add the story 'Tlouble' in All Books purchase. Everything is fine now.
Illustrator – Jamilia Bukrina. She has been the author of 250 illustrations so far.
Composer – Artyom Akmulin. Who else - if not him - should have been entrusted the important task of creating music?
Open the book, tap the microphone and in just a few minutes you’ll watch a cartoon starring your child, with your personal voiceover.
• Just in case you want to know - the French language has been added!
Please tell us what you think at [email protected]
We will bring the new home screen this summer but we have to make the voiceover feature first! Yes, it's coming! Stay tuned and rate us... plz :)
A brilliant Elena Burkova created wonderful illustrations for this tale. Her magic style will conquer the hearts of children and their parents.
The music was composed by Artyom Akmulin. Believe it or not, his musical talent will not leave you apathetic to the tale!
Enjoy your reading!
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 1 day ago and may have changed.