|15 Jan 2020||Update||Version 12.1.100|
|10 Jan 2020||Update||Version 11.6.901|
|30 Dec 2019||Update||Version 11.6.700|
|11 Dec 2019||Update||Version 11.6.600|
|05 Dec 2019||Update||Version 11.6.500|
|21 Nov 2019||Update||Version 11.6.300|
|13 Nov 2019||Update||Version 11.6.200|
|06 Nov 2019||Update||Version 11.6.100|
|30 Oct 2019||Update||Version 11.5.800|
|12 Sep 2019||Update||Version 11.5.100|
|06 Sep 2019||Update||Version 11.4.902|
|29 Aug 2019||Update||Version 11.4.800|
|23 Aug 2019||Update||Version 11.4.703|
|21 Aug 2019||Update||Version 11.4.700|
|16 Aug 2019||Update||Version 11.4.601|
|14 Aug 2019||Update||Version 11.4.600|
|09 Aug 2019||Update||Version 11.4.501|
|07 Aug 2019||Update||Version 11.4.500|
|31 Jul 2019||Update||Version 11.4.400|
|24 Jul 2019||Update||Version 11.4.300|
|17 Jul 2019||Update||Version 11.4.200|
|11 Jul 2019||Update||Version 11.4.100|
|08 Jul 2019||Update||Version 11.3.900|
|27 Jun 2019||Update||Version 11.3.800|
|24 Jun 2019||Update||Version 11.3.700|
|12 Jun 2019||Update||Version 11.3.600|
|05 Jun 2019||Update||Version 11.3.500|
|29 May 2019||Update||Version 11.3.400|
|22 May 2019||Update||Version 11.3.301|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||Free|
|21 Nov 2008||Release|
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 80+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting)
• 27+ million searchable items in our comprehensive international food library database
• 40+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
• 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from
• 3 days of tracking is all it takes before a user starts to see a result in weight loss
HOW LOSE IT! WORKS
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to educate and help you succeed. To get started just input your profile details with your goal weight and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. There’s no easier way to change your habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track foods you’ve eaten.
• Snap It – log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking as easy as taking a picture. (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macros, proteins, water, carbs, sugars, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Biggest Food Library Database – 27+ million searchable foods in our international library.
• Challenges – step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges by yourself or with your friends. That’s some serious motivation!
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets helps you calculate suggested calories per meal based on your goal while meal planning allows you to customize your meal names and snacks for more accurate records.
• Patterns – learn about your habits with our exclusive personal insights and patterns to identify what is hindering or helping your progress.
• Themes – personalize the look and feel of Lose It! with themes that speak to your personality.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
• Workout Guides - library of workouts to help guide you to success.
Download Lose It! today and join our community of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
Should you choose to purchase a Premium subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Renewal price will be $39.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Here’s the latest:
- Garmin users can now see their Calorie Bonus on the My Day and Goals tabs.
- Fixed the barcode scanner bug that was freezing for some of you.
Happy snackin’ and trackin’!
- The Plus Button moved to the bottom so it’s easier to track the things you eat most
- The items in the ‘Me Tab’ and Challenges were moved to your Profile [top right corner]
- We’ve completely reworked how food search works so it’s nearly instant
- We fixed a bug where the app crashed when you edited a scanned barcode
We did all that and enjoyed our first PSL of the season! Happy tracking!
We also made editing recipes easier to find. When you’re logging your favorite recipes, scroll down and tap “Edit Recipe” to update it.
* When you come back to your log, we make sure your header resets to calories, not a locked nutrient header. (Applicable to free/basic members)
* Removed supermarkets and restaurant sections from search results
* Made a clearer Premium subscription page, and added notifications on the Me tab for any subscription issues
* Added the option to exclude exercise calories from total (so you can track activity without adding calories back)
Song still in your head? Us too.
Cool, now that's out of the way... our update! Along with typical bug fixes/improvements, we now send recipe ingredients as separate food items to Apple Health App.
What do you call a chicken with the best dance moves? ... A Party Fowl.
* We added some flair to the Weekly/Monthly calendar views on your log. Wow!
* Woooow. We improved the look of Challenges on the My Day tab.
* Also fixed a couple crashes in food search. WOOOWWWW.
If you heard Owen Wilson in your head, you're as weird as our release notes writer. Congrats?
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 1 day ago and may have changed.