|06 Aug 2019||Update||Version 3.4.0|
|25 Jun 2019||Update||Version 3.3.0|
|23 May 2019||Update||Version 3.2.0|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||Free|
|09 May 2019||Update||Version 3.1.3|
|28 Mar 2018||Sortie|
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains like Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Venom, Dr. Strange and more.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!
MARVEL Strike Force also offers a paid subscription service to keep the epic fights going even longer! Subscribers receive additional Campaign Energy every day for as long as they're subscribed, even if they miss a day!
When you sign up, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at which point your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions in your account settings.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://marvelstrikeforce.com/privacy-policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
New in this release:
● Fantastic new playable characters: Mister Fantastic, Human Torch, the Thing, and Namor
● Limited-time trait added for the Marvel 80th Anniversary celebration
●Coming in this release: New Alliance toggle for demoting and removing inactive Alliance leaders, captains, and members.
● Improved battle load times.
● Passive abilities that applied positive effects to self have been fixed to apply correct durations.
● Iron Fist's ability description text corrected for style and accuracy - no functionality has been changed.
● Music to your ears: 3rd party audio will no longer stop playing when the game is launched.
● Characters KO'd from Bleed or a Counterattack were not reviving. This bug is now dead.
● Fixed an issue with push notifications occasionally causing the game to crash when tapped.
● Characters with Red Star Promotions available will now correctly appear at the top of the roster.
● Targets were occasionally popping into position during M’Baku’s Ultimate attack chain. We put a stop to that.
● Pretty fix: Alliance invitations from an Alliance with rich text in their names (colors) now properly display the name in the invitation.
● Fixed: VFX for Ultron summons on iOS were not working correctly.
Alliance War Features:
● MVP Tracking - The number of times you've been the MVP is now tracked in player stats and Alliance stats.
● Canceled attacks now tracked as Defensive Victory in Participation and History
Other Features :
● Enhance your squad with 2 new playable characters: Rhino and Shocker!
● Also coming soon: Vulture and Mysterio
● You can now favorite characters and multi-select with filters in the roster.
● Gather your best City Villains for the Rhino Event Campaign!
● Flash Event Update - Auto win Flash Events you've already completed.
● Red Star Promotions now appear on the Find screen when available in the Elite Store.
● Updated War Machine’s Ultimate ability description (Cluster Bombs) to show that this attack cannot miss, though it can be dodged.
● Updated Rescue's Passive ability description (Stark Upgrade) to clarify how it works in Alliance War.
● Bloody good fix: Now when Groot dies due to Bleed, his positive effects will correctly be given to teammates.
● Also fixed: Minn-Erva is once again able to revive a character if they were eliminated with Bleed or Counterattack.
● Patched up: S.H.I.E.L.D. Medic's description for Emergency Treatment now correctly displays the Heal values.
● Spider-Man's Tangled Web Stun sometimes incorrectly lasted for 2 turns. This no longer happens.
● Fixed an error with Juggernaut's upgrade description text when upgrading his Ultimate ability (Crushing Charge).
Alliance War Features:
● Wartime Rosters - View characters available for War attacks
● Alliance leaders can now move squads around Helicarrier rooms
● 3 new playable characters: Psylocke, Colossus, and America Chavez!
●New Legendary character coming soon: Phoenix
● Elite Store Tab - Duplicate Elite Red Stars now progress toward higher-tier Elite Orbs. Specific Red Stars can be acquired via the Supplies tab.
● Improved Alliance leader selection for auto-generated Alliances.
● Added new Alliance messaging to celebrate various player achievements.
● Challenges now sort to show unfinished first.
● Summoned characters now shown on the Character Details screen.
● Helicarrier guns now obey the laws of physics and no longer float on the War home screen.
● War Helicarrier room scrolling wasn't working sometimes. Now it works all the time!
● War Helicarrier room bonuses are now correctly shown on the Saved Squads screen.
● Very important fix: War Score values on the home screen are now italicized.
● The Dark Dimension timer will now only start once you've begun a Dark Dimension battle.
● Fixed: War timezone was incorrectly showing ""No War Schedule"" after entering the Alliance War main screen.
● War Defense button no longer overlaps Flight Deck 1.
● ""Find Me"" button is back on the War Leaderboard.
● Bonus points now correctly show on the War Results screen.
● System update notifications were displaying commander names twice. It's back to only once.
● ""Go"" button in the Raid Credits finder now navigates to the Raid Store.
● War Energy Refills now correctly show the resource cap.
● Fixed: Victory and Defeat screens were sometimes not displaying after a War ended.
● Lost but now found: The ""Find"" button was not displaying for War resources in the Blitz Store.
● Restored the visual indicator when moving a Helicarrier room.
● Bug licked: Venom's tongue no longer floats in mid-air after eliminating Venom.
● New playable character: Rescue!
● Chapter 2 of the Falcon Event Campaign: Featuring Rescue
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United-States App Store 7 hours ago and may have changed.