|17 Nov 2019||Update||Version 2.0|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||Free|
|24 Apr 2017||Update||Version 1.1.1|
|05 Apr 2017||Release|
TLDR; Panora lets you upload panoramas to Instagram.
Some but not all features of Panora are:
> an amazing new photo picker with filtering
> guided posting to Instagram
> album posts (swipe through)
> up to 10 slices wide
> cropping photos to make them fit
> saving slices straight to your photos without posting
> storing your edits as drafts
> saving your finished edits for later access
> More features in Panora Pro (check below)
Panora Pro is the full version of the app and can be acquired using an in-app purchase.
Panora Pro includes the following features:
> adjusting the size of your post to 4:5 and other formats*
> posting to your stories
> multi-row (aka grid or profile mosaic post)
> 48 badges to get your followers swiping
> removing app icon badges
> preview for story posts
> preview for profile mosaic or grid posts
Checkout @PanoraApp on Instagram for more information and examples of what the app can do.
To see what users of the app are posting take a look at #PanoraApp to get even more inspiration!
Some features of this new version are:
- A new Photo Picker with filter functionality
- An all new Editor with a lot of tools
- The ability to change the size of the post*
- Story posting capabilities*
- Profile Mosaic (multi row) posts*
- A guided posting tool for posting to Instagram
- Saving to your library without posting
- Saving an edit in drafts
- Saving finished edits
* part of Panora Pro (in-app purchase)
And something this new version doesn't have:
- The bugs that were in the old version!
- last selected logo is remembered again
- minor bug fixes
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 4 hours ago and may have changed.