|04 Feb 2020||Update||Version 3.4.7|
|28 Jan 2020||Update||Version 3.4.6|
|23 Jan 2020||Update||Version 3.4.5|
|15 Jan 2020||Update||Version 3.4.4|
|10 Dec 2019||Increase||$4.99|
|Show more changes|
|15 Nov 2017||Release|
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
Paprika is available on multiple platforms so you can access it on all of your devices. Please note that each version is sold separately.
Fixed importing of ingredient groups from MacGourmet.
Added a warning when duplicate recipes are skipped during import.
Made some minor visual tweaks.
Fixed importing of servings and ingredient headers from MacGourmet.
Fixed the ability to unrate a recipe.
Fixed the categories dropdown not appearing when adding recipes to the meal planner.
Restored syncing of recipe scaling between devices.
Updated YAML importer to prevent crashing when importing malformed files.
Fixed an issue importing recipes from very old versions of Paprika.
Fixed an issue related to syncing recipe photos.
Fixed an issue related to importing Paprika recipe files.
Fixed issue with cut-off browser toolbar on the 11" iPad Pro.
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 15 hours ago and may have changed.