|16 Sep 2019||Increase||$0.99|
|11 Sep 2019||Reduction||Free|
|09 Sep 2019||Update||Version 1.1.2|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||$0.99|
|05 Mar 2019||Update||Version 1.1.1|
|24 May 2017||Release|
Better light conditions will allow you to keep your plants healthy.
Measure the light levels for the price of a coffee!
How to use:
Select a location where you would like to place your plant.
Launch the application.
Point the camera upwards, in the direction of the source of natural light.
The maximum value that you get is the level of light available at this location.
How to interpret the measurement:
- Very low: Difficult for plants to survive.
- Low: For plants which can tolerate low levels of light such as aglaonema, parlor palm, philodendron.
- Medium: For the majority of indoor plants such as dracaena, pothos, spider plant.
- High: For plants which love light such as zebra plant, areca palm, croton.
- Detection of natural light
- Artificial lights are not supported
- 4 levels of intensity: very low to high
- Uses the rear camera only
- Intensity up to 16000 lux or 1500 fc
This application allows you to take a good measurement of the light levels for indoor plants. However, if you need very precise measurements, the use of professional equipment is recommended.
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 23 hours ago and may have changed.