|18 Oct 2019||Update||Version 3.0.5|
|20 Sep 2019||Update||Version 3.0.4|
|18 Sep 2019||Update||Version 3.0.3|
|16 Jul 2019||Update||Version 3.0.2|
|05 Jun 2019||Update||Version 3.0.1|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||$4.99|
|13 May 2019||Update||Version 3.0|
|17 Dec 2014||Release|
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate Pocket gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, at the beach, on the train, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand. Now with all the features you love from Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket includes:
• Features and highlights:
- Massive High Definition canvases up to 8K
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Powered by Silica-M, the industry leading painting engine behind Procreate for iPad
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 12
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Hundreds of breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library as Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize brushes into custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance and Curves
- Let the mind-bending power of Liquify Dynamics blow your mind
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, or animated GIF
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating on a larger screen
* Fixed issues with AirDropping multiple files
* Solved issues triggered by creating custom documents in landscape format
* Actions and Adjustment headings are now localized for everyone
* Untitled palettes now even share
* The FPS slider in animation exports will no longer appear tiny
Please share your experiences with Procreate Pocket by leaving us a review!
* Previously, scrubbing to clear a Text layer triggered crashes
* We have also fixed the crash caused by using Cut, Copy or Paste on a Text layer after Distort or Warp.
* ColorDrop now allows you to undo or cancel without crashing
* Issues with editing QuickShapes with Simplified Undo disabled
* Simplified Undo also wouldn't visually update Text layers until another action was performed.
* Loading Gallery Preview no longer causes intermittent crashes
* Importing older Procreate documents from the Gallery occasionally produced blank layers
Please share your artwork with the hashtag #procreate, and share your thoughts by leaving us a review.
* Fixed pressure sensitivity interaction with styluses
* Improved behaviour of inserted and imported GIFs
* Canvas favourites scroll again on small phones
* UK and Australian English localisation
* Yellow/Blue slider in Color Balance now updates canvas
* Improved card behaviour in Crop, Actions, and Adjustments
* Fixed an issue causing QuickMenu to move off-centre when rotating screen
* Prevented locked text layers from rasterizing on ColorDrop
* And many other small visual and behavioral fixes.
We also fixed the Review button so it sends you to the App Store, as it should! Please consider using it to leave us a review.
• Text and Typography
Now that Procreate Pocket has reached textual maturity it's discovered the joy of importing fonts and slipping type into illustrations and designs. With elegant controls and powerful customisation options, your incredibly deep and original song lyrics have never looked better.
No complex menus or tool swapping here: just draw any shape and watch it bend and snap to form flawless squares, rectangles, circles, triangles, and polygons like magic.
Now you can Pull, Expand, Pinch, and Twirl just the way you like it - but remember to lock your bedroom door first. Exclusive Edge and Crystal brushes add fine control and serendipity to your art, and you can enhance any adjustment with mind-bending Distortion and Momentum.
• Crop & Resize
Crop & Resize gives you the power to trim down or enlarge your canvas, and you won't even need those dubious emails from your spam folder.
• Advanced Drawing Guides
Structure your art using new 2D and Isometric Drawing Guides, and snap your strokes to your guide with Drawing Assist.
Symmetry Drawing Guides mirror your strokes as you paint. Customize with half, quadrant, or radial options, and use mirror or rotational modes to create mind-blowing kaleidoscopic effects.
• Warp and Distort
With up to 16 nodes for fine control, you can wrap, fold, and curve your artwork to fit any angle.
• Improved Selections
Use new Shape Selections to quickly isolate elliptical or rectangular areas of your artwork. Feather your edges for soft and beautiful blending to take care of those pesky blemishes.
• Improved Inking
Precisely adjust the shape and size of your stroke taper: fully customizable pressure curves are now built directly into every brush for size, opacity, and bleed. If only it was always this easy to control your flow.
• Clipping Masks
Clipping Masks let you apply colours, textures, and dazzling effects to any layer. The base layer controls visibility and the clipping mask handles the rest.
• Transform Interpolation
Take the edge off your transformation results when you choose Bilinear, Bicubic, or Nearest Neighbor. Now you'll never be hard at inappropriate times.
• Gallery Preview
Pinch outward to view your artworks edge to edge, without any distractions. Tap or swipe for a slideshow - but if you swipe too far, you may see things you can’t unsee.
• Share Layers
Export multiple layers to a PDF, a folder full of PNG images, or express your feelings through the medium of animated GIFs.
• Brush Set Sharing
Now you can easily archive your brush sets, or share them freely with anyone who catches your eye.
• 30-Second Time Lapse
Export full length Time-lapses or begin your chosen career as a social media influencer with 30-second recordings. It is too a real job, Mom!
• View Single Layer
Give a misunderstood layer some alone time by holding the Visibility checkbox.
Access all your favourite features fast. Activated by double-tap or stylus button, this handy radial menu offers six customizable options.
• Redesigned interface
Keep the focus on your canvas, with everything you need to refine your illustration close at hand. Procreate Pocket has grown into its interface and is feeling cute. Might delete later.
Your likes and comments give us life, so leave a review on the App Store!
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 2 days ago and may have changed.