|15 Jul 2019||Update||Version 4.3.6|
|28 Jun 2019||Update||Version 4.3.5|
|12 Jun 2019||Update||Version 4.3.4|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||9, 99 $|
|06 May 2019||Update||Version 4.3.3|
|16 Mar 2011||Sortie|
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, on the train, at the beach, or while waiting in line for coffee. It's a complete art studio you can slip into your bag, and it's packed with powerful features like:
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases - up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5"
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Buttery-smooth responsive smudge sampling
- Crop and Resize your canvas for the perfect composition
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with hundreds of beautifully crafted brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes and sets
- Import and export custom brushes
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance, Curves. HSB, and Recolor
- Let the mind-bending powers of Warp, Symmetry, and Liquify Dynamics bring your art to life
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, and animated GIFs
* Duplicate an artwork within a Stack and watch the copy appear inside that Stack, where it belongs.
* Prefer an elegantly minimal Stack? Trim it down by deleting files from it.
OK. It was just two fixes. But we do love Stacks - stacks and stacks of reviews.
* Previously, scrubbing to clear a Text layer triggered crashes
* Issues with editing QuickShapes with Simplified Undo disabled
* Simplified Undo would not visually update Text layers until another action was performed
* Loading Gallery Preview no longer causes intermittent crashes
* Importing older Procreate documents from the Gallery occasionally produced blank layers
Please share your artwork with the hashtag #procreate, and share your thoughts by leaving us a review.
* Text on locked layers no longer rasterizes on ColorDrop, and locked layers behave much better in general
* 'Insert a file' now allows insertion of GIFs
* You can add Text to documents created from imported GIFs
* Merging a layer with Select contents on it no longer causes a crash
* We've improved UK and Australian English localization
* Unnecessary resampling on transform flips has been fixed
* Flipped PSD and Procreate thumbnails now look nicer
We've also fixed a few general crashes, and updated the Review button so it sends you to the App Store, as it should! Please try it out, and leave us a review.
* Liquify felt like wet cement on first generation iPad Pros. We have now moistened it. Pray we do not moisten it further.
* Videos taken in portrait now create a suitable canvas size. Oh, we forgot to mention you could import videos. Surprise!
* Transform interpolation methods now do as they're told, when they're told.
* Although Tracking and Kerning are highly related it was pretty confusing for them to have the exact same name in French. Je suis désolé.
We love reading your reviews on the App Store, so don't be shy.
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United-States App Store 9 hours ago and may have changed.