|14 Jan 2020||Update||Version 2.11.0|
|14 Dec 2019||Update||Version 2.9.0|
|05 Dec 2019||Update||Version 2.8.2|
|03 Dec 2019||Update||Version 2.7.0|
|20 Nov 2019||Update||Version 2.6.1|
|17 Nov 2019||Update||Version 2.5.4|
|22 Sep 2019||Update||Version 2.4.7|
|16 Sep 2019||Update||Version 2.4.6|
|06 Aug 2019||Update||Version 2.4.4|
|22 Jul 2019||Update||Version 2.3.3|
|15 Jun 2019||Update||Version 2.2.2|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||Free|
|06 Mar 2019||Update||Version 2.1.0|
|16 Jun 2015||Release|
Slidebox helps you organize them with simple gestures.
- Delete: Trash unwanted photos with a swipe of a finger
- Organize: Sort photos into albums with a single tap
- Compare: Swipe similar photos back and forth to compare
- Favorite: Mark special photos as your favorites
Slidebox interacts directly with your Photos App, so any changes you make are reflected seamlessly on your iPhone and iCloud.
Get Slidebox now and start organizing!
----- More Features -----
- Undo last action
- Gif Support
- Print to Walgreens (available in select US cities)
----- In-App Purchases -----
We offer in-app purchases for Slidebox, which includes 10,000+ photos and album cloud storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. The total price will displayed prominently before completing your purchase.
Slidebox subscriptions purchased in the app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. The plan is priced at $4.99USD monthly (pricing may vary in countries outside U.S.). In order to avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. This can be done at any time from your iTunes account settings. Slidebox does not offer any free trials for these subscriptions.
In-App Purchase Subscription Fine Details (US):
• Title of service: Slidebox
• Length of subscription: Annual Subscription (USD 49.99), Monthly Subscription (USD 4.99)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Additionally, users without backup can purchase the full version through our one-time in-app purchase to support future development and to get all the features in the future forever!
Terms of Service: http://slidebox.co/terms.html
Contact: [email protected]
- Pull down to dismiss fullscreen photos
- Full Video Player in fullscreen
Don't worry if you were effected by this; You can always add the albums back with:
"Albums" => Menu Button (top right button) => "Add Existing Albums"
Apologize for the last update.
- Fixed performance and bugs
- Fixed Long Loading Time
- Bug fixes for ad showing up after purchase
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 1 day ago and may have changed.