|14 Jan 2020||Reduction||$1.99|
|14 Dec 2019||Increase||$3.99|
|07 Dec 2019||Reduction||$1.99|
|07 Nov 2019||Increase||$3.99|
|02 Nov 2019||Reduction||$1.99|
|28 Sep 2019||Increase||$3.99|
|21 Sep 2019||Reduction||$1.99|
|21 Aug 2019||Increase||$3.99|
|14 Aug 2019||Reduction||$1.99|
|14 Jul 2019||Increase||$3.99|
|07 Jul 2019||Reduction||$1.99|
|06 Jun 2019||Increase||$3.99|
|30 May 2019||Reduction||$1.99|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||$3.99|
|20 Feb 2017||Update||Version 2.9.8|
|17 Dec 2014||Release|
**Pocket Gamer - Bronze Award **
During the 4000 years (from 3000 BC to 1000 AD), you will have to:
• Raise the population
• Invent technologies
• Construct buildings
• Trade goods
• Explore world
• Found new cities
• Start and end wars with neighbors
• Survive through the hundred real historical events.
The key to victory is choosing the right development priorities, allocating resources and managing the foreign policy. Mechanics of the game is a mix of old-school game designs.
The long-awaited update with huge changes, includes all updates from 2.2.1 to 2.9.8 versions:
- Added German and Spanish version of the game.
- Due the 2K Company claims, the title of game has been changed from "Pre-Civilization: Marble age" to "Marble Age".
- Added the possibility to continue playing after winning the game. You will not be able to play this game in Sandbox mode like in "Bronze Age", but you will have enough time to finish the things you would like to.
- Easy mode become more easier.
- Dozens bugfixes.
- Dozens game balance and game function improvements.
- About a dozen typos fixed in Russian and English versions of the text.
Game engine, Flash Player AIR, has been updated to the latest 24th version, with the details of the update here: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/release-note/fp_24_air_24_release_notes.html
More details about previous changes:
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 3 days ago and may have changed.