|03 Dec 2019||Update||Version 13.0.2|
|20 Nov 2019||Update||Version 13.0.1|
|28 Oct 2019||Update||Version 13.0|
|04 Sep 2019||Update||Version 12.0.2|
|15 Jul 2019||Increase||$7.99|
|08 Jul 2019||Reduction||$3.99|
|04 Jun 2019||Update||Version 12.0.1|
|22 May 2019||First price detected||$7.99|
|07 May 2019||Update||Version 12.0|
|31 Jul 2016||Release|
In the kingdom of Monares trouble is brewing. The governor of Freymore is missing and the island is in tumult. The mages all prophesy a dark shadow looming over the safety of the kingdom. As an Agent of the king, it's your job to find out what is happening and avert any danger.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, weapons, armor and enchantments, and explore a huge world of four cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests – full of mystery, magic and intriguing challenges. Meet the many inhabitants, each with its own agenda and attitude towards your character. Some will be helpful, some greedy or lascivious or just plain mean. You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic ending of your own choosing.
- Pursue a long and dramatic main story and solve many optional side quests.
- Create a highly customizable character and cast dazzling spells, enchant powerful items, concoct potent potions and persuade people to further your goals.
- Discover an open world with interesting locales, day/night cycle, weather, fascinating people, dangerous creatures, readable books, pick-able locks, repairable items, houses that can be broken into, dungeons, traps and much more.
- Play an absorbing card game with three different decks, accessible at the inns.
- [Basilisk's Eye]:
- Instructions for order of colors in the zoo fixed (it's red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo violet).
- Phredd now sells the Dull Chalice, the Chalice of Reflection, the Reveal scroll and the Egg of Future Hope.
- Hisham the Carpenter's location fixed in the Mend the Wall quest instructions (he is in Kadapul Gardens, not Kadapul City).
- Prince Aldarius of Phar's name shortened to Prince Aldarius.
- Book about Anticyclone Shards corrected to show that the Roof Shard is found on a rooftop in Manjujuru City.
- Water in Himadra Mountains can no longer be crossed.
- A wall in Limestone Caves can now be broken.
- The gate in the north of the Water Jinn's Home can be opened by dropping down the two holes in the south.
- Fixed typos.
- [Celtic Doom]: Phredd now sells Merlin's Red Key.
- [HOL IV]: The spellbook Angelic Hairbrush can now be bought from Carrot Nose.
- [HOL IV]:
- Borgo the Dock Master now removes the Polar Blade from the player's inventory.
- Dingo the seaman now takes 25,000 gold to take the player to the Underwater Kingdom.
- Same with Mariner. He now charges the player.
- Pedsipec only gives one spellbook.
- Fershid now gives his quest reward only once.
- Liz now gives a potion to cure Mallor if her quest has been done.
- The bubbles on the Third Floor of Kozney's Castle, can now be skipped by touching the blue candles in that area.
- The Golden Bough can now be bought from Davor. (It shows up in his store rarely.)
- Some typos and quest descriptions fixed.
- [Macha's Curse]: Nieve the Tailor in Mourne Village now trains Light Weapon.
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 1 day ago and may have changed.