|19 Sep 2019||Reduction||Free|
|18 Sep 2019||Update||Version 1.5.8|
|15 Sep 2019||Update||Version 1.5.7|
|03 Sep 2019||Update||Version 1.5.6|
|27 May 2019||Increase||$1.99|
|25 May 2019||Reduction||Free|
|21 May 2019||First price detected||$1.99|
|12 Dec 2018||Update||Version 1.5.5|
|18 Oct 2012||Release|
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
- Improved purchasing items while not logged into a True Axis account.
- Play the first editable SLS course!
- Fixed issue where some sounds don’t play.
- Fixed potential crash when sharing replays.
- Stage 1: Placeable Objects can be unlocked via completing Missions.
- Schoolyard and Inbound Skateparks can now be unlocked via Bolts.
- Bolt Packs available for IAP.
- Mission system improvements.
- Improved UI when in safe boot mode.
*** 1.5.4 ***
- New course: SLS 2018 Los Angeles.
- Player skateboards now show in replays.
- Custom images for old school boards.
- Fixed an issue which could cause parts of skateparks to be black.
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 19 hours ago and may have changed.