|17 Nov 2019||Update||Version 2.4.3|
|07 Nov 2019||Update||Version 2.4.2|
|31 Oct 2019||Update||Version 2.4|
|08 Oct 2019||Update||Version 2.3.1|
|18 Sep 2019||Update||Version 2.2|
|12 Sep 2019||Update||Version 2.1|
|29 Aug 2019||First price detected||Free|
|13 Feb 2017||Update||Version 1.9.2|
|31 Oct 2015||Release|
• Supports multiple calendars, color code and put them in the same view.
• Calendars can be merged.
• Lunar date supported.
• Support multiple contexts for task, event and note. Each context can have its own time set.
• Tasks and notes are integrated with calendar events.
• See events, tasks and notes in all views: Day, Week, Month or List.
• Group events, tasks and notes by Calendars, Dates, Manual, Contexts, Tags, Locations and Contacts.
• Free/Busy shows you how much free time you have left in all views.
• Flexible weekday starts, working day hours and sorting.
SAVE YOUR TIME - QUICK CREATION
• Events, tasks and notes can be created anywhere with minimum of taps.
• Drag and drop task, event and note anywhere to change its time automatically or convert it quickly.
EVENT AND TASK
• Integrated with Contacts to add invitees, or sharing.
• Priority task with important levels.
• Sorting tasks with different criteria.
• Completed tasks can be exported to many kinds of file format so that you can read them on PC.
• Schedule your tasks one by one, in groups, or all at once.
• The application will fit your list of tasks into your calendar by booking function.
• Sub tasks can be formatted as checklists so you know what needs to be done and what you have already accomplished.
• Easy to show/hide completed checks.
• Multiple notes per day.
• Many kinds of note: text note, hand drawing note, voice note, video note, photo note...or combining all of them into one note.
• Many kinds of drawing supported: solid or outline line, different color...
• Many kinds of text format: font, styles, color...
• Directly create task or event from a note or part of note.
• Tasks, events and notes can be linked together to make them into workflows.
• They can also link to photo, audio, video, document files... not just inside your device, but also from web.
• Send/receive invitation your task or event to a list other VigCal users via email.
• Data can be shared with your friends via VigCloud.
• Tasks can be timed, just set the timer.
• Timer logs can be exported to many kinds of file format.
• Set multiple timing for a single task.
THINGS ON MAP
• Show your tasks, events and notes, that are around your current location, on an embedded map with adjustable distance.
• Task can be synced with Google tasks, built-in Reminders and Toodledo.
• Event can be directly synced with Google calendar and built-in calendar, where you can sync data to Outlook, Mobile Me, etc.
• VigCal can sync with other VigCal (Mac or iOS version) via iCloud/VigCloud.
• Sync with multiple devices via iCloud/VigCloud.
• Your data can be backup automatically (or manually) for future restoring.
PRINT, FACEBOOK, PDF, CSV AND EMAIL
• Data can be printed anywhere.
• Data can be posted to Facebook from anywhere.
• Data can be exported as PDF/CSV/Photo and sent via email.
• Many kinds of skins.
• Data can be viewed as list or folders.
• Clean looking and easy to understand.
• Minimal click/type to enter your data.
• Easy to complete task with one click.
More and more advanced features need you to explore...
- UI, synchronization and performance improvements.
- Stability and bug fixes.
- UI improvements.
- Minor bugs fix.
- Tasks now can be pinned on calendar.
- Sync improvements.
- User interface improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- Add an option for getting the confirmation, when cancelling an edited note.
- Add more redefined icons.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
All prices are displayed in dollars (USD $). This price was last checked on the United States of America App Store 4 hours ago and may have changed.