It’s a fun app that allows you to practice your speaking, reading, listening and Korean writing skills… all by chat. Get started by chatting with your personal chatbot tutor, Lanny, and get access to 550+ Korean lessons, whether it’s Korean for beginners or advanced language learners. With Lanny in your pocket, you can learn Korean online anytime, anywhere!
Eggbun allows you to…
- Get Korean language basics in one place - Start with learning Hangeul, basic verbs, phrases, and sentences!
- Actually communicate in Korean - All the phrases and words for travel in Korea that you need to know, ordering guides and even the occasional K-drama reference. We believe that context is the best way to learn.
- Talk like a native speaker - It's not just text, but audio to help you with pronunciation too! Eggbun Korean language tutorials include audio by native Korean speakers.
- Get a strong understanding of Korean culture - Eggbun has Culture Notes to help you really understand and learn Korean culture!
It is the ultimate Korean language school… on your phone.
Rated 5* by 15,000+ users:
“Learned all the Hangeul in 2 days!”
— username on how to learn Korean fast
“Eggbun has made a quality app that is easy to use and makes learning Korean simple for just about anyone.”
— Waygookin, from waygookinway.com
"This is really funny! And educational as well, and both are needed when studying, isn't it?"
-- Marie Kim
"This app is exactly like an actual teacher. I'm so glad this app exists!"-- iPhone user
“This app is absolutely amazing! I learned the full alphabet set in 2 days!”
--Abc queen love girl, the US
We provide premium features for those who purchase an Eggbun Pass.
- Access to every course
- Access to features like auto words quiz
- Guaranteed weekly updates
- Access to every newly updated feature
You can enjoy all of these with an Eggbun Pass (auto-renewable).
A monthly pass is $5.99, 6-months pass is $29.99 and a yearly pass is $45.99.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISIT US : http://www.eggbun-edu.com
LIKE US : https://www.facebook.com/eggbun.edu
PRIVACY : http://www.eggbun-edu.com/privacy
[English] Culture Notes: Same Words with Different Meaning 1
[English] Culture Notes: Same Words with Different Meaning 2
[Spanish] Coreano de Supervivencia para viajeros 1: Ch3. Gracias/Lo siento
[Spanish] Coreano de Supervivencia para viajeros 1: Ch5. Cómo te llamas? Me llamo ___
[English] Culture Notes: Korean Idioms - 식은 죽 먹기
[English] Culture Notes: Korean Idioms - 간이 떨어지다
[English] Culture Notes: All about Korean Soju (소주)