Be happier, healthier and more active with the Active Day Program—the easiest way to reach the recommended daily activity. The American Heart Association recommends about 20 minutes of physical activity per day. Wakeout makes it fun by splitting this up into 4 bite-sized routines you do at convenient times through the day.
- Wake up quickly with routines you do in bed, in your pajamas
- Stay productive at work with fun routines that energize
- Prevent burnout in the afternoon with an active break
- Unwind at the end of the day with stretches and relaxing routines
320+ Wakeouts, comfortable exercises you can do literally anywhere. We design each exercise to be fun, convenient and comfortable to do. Routine packs are added monthly.
Discover the incredible benefits of living an active lifestyle: less stress, better mood, more energy and general wellbeing. If you've had trouble getting into the habit of being active, Wakeout is designed for you.
Stay motivated with beautiful daily commitments: inspirational daily messages with awe-inspiring pictures by professional photographers. Having an active lifestyle is a daily choice. Wakeout inspires you to make that step every day.
Dozens of routines divided into 6 categories (with more to come):
- In bed
- At work
- On the couch
- Discreet exercises to do in public
- Hands and finger fitness
- Feel relief
Join the Wakeout newsletter for free, a weekly journal-style email with tips on how to stay energized through the week. Sign up through the app or at http://wakeout.co
We read every review. Leave us feedback or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE INFO ABOUT WAKEOUT SUBSCRIPTION:
- 7-Day Free trial on any plan
- Plans are either monthly or yearly or lifetime subscriptions.
- You'll be billed at the end of the free trial automatically unless you cancel. You’ll receive an email before your trial ends to let you know you'll be billed.
- Subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off in your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn off auto renew in iTunes
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the next period
To manage your subscription go to Settings, iTunes and App Store, then tap on your Apple ID, then on Wakeout to manage your subscription.
Please review our Terms & Privacy here: http://wakeout.co/privacy.html
Remember, it's your responsibility to stay safe and exercise according to your fitness level.
*We’re hard at work fixing a known bug that can cause the app to get stuck at the end of a workout. Sit tight, we will be sending a fix soon.